In today’s episode, Charlie interviews Steve Olsher, an honorary Baby Boomer and America’s Reinvention Expert. His work focuses on helping individuals and corporations become clear on their “what,” that is, the one thing they were created to do. Listen to the interview HERE.
Steve is a New York Times best-selling author, frequent media guest, international keynote speaker, online veteran who launched on CompuServe’s Electronic Mall in 1993, and chairman and co-founder of www.Liquor.com.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- “You are the solution to someone else’s problem.”
- Lifestyle entrepreneurs can have a lucrative and flexible lifestyle.
- The tripod of fate: three criteria to discover your dream job.
- “You’re most likely going to look back on your life and regret failing to act than taking action…”
- Get clear on who you are and where you are going.
KEY RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Steve’s website
- Contact Steve by email
- Get a free copy of Steve’s book, What Is Your WHAT: Discover The One Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do