“A producer from CNN would like to speak with you. How soon are you available?”
I remember how cool it was hearing those words… and, it brought to light that one of the most effective tools I’ve ever used to build my business, positively impact my positioning in the marketplace and, subsequently, realize additional income is by leveraging the massive power of Public Relations.
PR is awesome. You get to chat about your expertise (this can include plugging your books, website, and/or upcoming events) with (often) millions of people watching or listening.
The best part of it all? It costs you nada, zip, zilch, ZERO for the exposure.
A few years back, however, I had no clue how to leverage the media and land those appearances. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to why the media chose some guests over others. I remember saying to myself, “How come that guy is on television? He’s certainly no smarter than me and, lord knows, he’s not nearly as handsome… (ok, maybe that’s not exactly what I said). But, if he can be on CNN, well so should I!”
Unfortunately, though, I didn’t have the budget to hire a publicist, couldn’t understand what my competitors were doing to land on the various shows, and had no clue where to start.
Fast forward to when I landed my first CNN gig. This was huge because it meant that not only had my years of hard work paid off but, also, that I had finally cracked the media code.
Now, I want to teach you exactly what to do and how to do it. However, I’m not going to do so alone. I’ve brought in the big guns to help you too.
In this hour-long presentation, “Learn How to Get on National Television and More,” Christina Daves of PR for Anyone™ shares how, as a small business owner who couldn’t afford a publicist, she handled her own PR and, in less than a year, appeared in over 50 media outlets including national television and publications.
In “Learn How to Get on National Television and More”, Christina and I will show you:
1) How to use your connections (ones you know and don’t even know you know) to help you gain media exposure.
2) Why building relationships is THE most important aspect of PR and how to do that with a core group of journalists.
3) What NOT to do when approaching the media.
4) How to sign up for free media query sites and step-by-step ways to respond see solid results.
5) How to connect with journalists on LinkedIn and start building relationships.
6) How to take the fear out of PR and why journalists actually need you more than you need them.
7) Why media exposure is important for credibility, gaining new customers, and making more money.
8) And much, much more including how Christina appeared on both The Steve Harvey Show and Dr. Oz.
With the right tools and by following the established path, you can easily start gaining both local and national media exposure. YOU should be on TV… and we can’t wait to teach you how to make it happen.
Watch the presentation now by clicking HERE.