Info for Interviews
Photos and Information
Steve Olsher is 30+ year entrepreneur, Founder/Editor-In-Chief of Podcast Magazine, original Founder of Liquor.com, creator of The New Media Summit, host of the top-rated podcasts, Reinvention Radio & Beyond 8 Figures, international keynote speaker, and in-demand strategic coach who helps businesses of all sizes leverage the power of new media to generate visibility, leads and revenue on auto-pilot.
Suggested Questions and Links
Suggested Questions For What Is Your What? Related Interview
2. And, you state that there are 3 simple steps that someone can take to discovering their WHAT. What are they?
3. You’re known as America’s Reinvention Expert. What exactly does it mean to “Reinvent” yourself?
4. People often talk about their WHY. You implore people to discover their WHAT. What’s the difference?
5. Can you provide examples of people who have discovered their WHAT and are changing the world as a result?
6. In your book, What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born to Do, you reference “The Four Paths.” What are they and how does one identify on which path they are currently on?
7. What prompted you to write What Is Your WHAT? and begin sharing the tools that have worked well for you with others?
8. What about those listeners who simply can’t quit their day job and have bills to pay and mouths to feed? You really don’t expect them to give up that pay check and begin immediate pursuit of what they were born to do, do you?
9. What Is Your WHAT? has received numerous accolades. Why do you think the book has been so well-received?
10. Is it true that you give the book away for free? If so, why do you do this and how can viewers grab a complimentary copy?
11. Can you tell us a bit about The Reinvention Workshop?
12. And, what about your book Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online? How does this book help people share their WHAT with the world?
13. You’ve been quoted as saying that college may be the SINGLE worst investment a person can make. You don’t honestly believe that do you?
Suggested Questions For Internet Prophets Related Interview
2. How do you massively increase conversion rates? (Add value first)
3. How do you attract clients to your products and services and substantially increase opt-ins? (Free)
4. Once you have a list, how do you convert these leads to sales? (Funnel)
5. How important is social media today?
6. Should I be using video? If so, what is the best way to leverage the media?
7. How can I easily and inexpensively establish my online presence and gain name recognition? (Alliances)
8. People often talk about the importance of SEO. Is there a proven strategy someone can easily implement to boost ranking?
9. What are tele-seminars and webinars? Are they effective?
10. We’ve all heard the old adage about “teaching a man to fish” and many people subscribe to this notion, yet you believe this does not reflect the mentality of today’s internet consumer. What do you believe?
Suggested Questions For New Media Related Interview
2. You’ve been quoted as saying that there’s only ONE thing that separates businesses that thrive from those that struggle to generate meaningful revenue. What is it? (Visibility. Visibility = Credibility & Authority. C & A = More leads, enrollment convos, speaking gigs, $$, etc.)
3. Why is it becoming increasingly difficult for business owners to generate the visibility they deserve? (Email open rates/social media activity down, CPL rates rising, Product launch overwhelm, Differentiation more difficult)
4. You’ve said that succeeding in the world of new media is not as difficult as some might lead us to believe. Why? (Level playing field — email list, bestselling book, phd in Facebook ads, household name, big budget not needed)
5. Why is NOW the time for business owners (coaches, authors, speakers, consultants, professionals, small business owners, etc.) to leverage the power of new media? (In ‘Early Adopter’ phase. And, in the next 5 years — iTunes 1B users, 3B new online users, autonomous cars, wifi, daily visitors to new media outlets surpasses old media. 3B websites / 300,000 podcasts)
6. You believe there are 3 primary reasons why ‘new media’ is incredibly effective and provides the highest ROI of any marketing tool currently available. What are they? (More net profit in 1 month vs. 1 year. 4 hours/week. No out of pocket spend)
7. To crush it in the new media landscape, there are 5 key questions that must be answered. What are they? (Topic of Influence, Primary broadcast channel/format, Get booked/attract guests, Monetize visibility)
8. I understand you put together one heck of a Directory that gives our listeners detailed contact information for 241 powerful podcasters, social media stars and big time bloggers who can make them famous with the push of a button. Can you tell us more about this and share how they can grab a FREE copy. (The Ultimate Directory of Powerful Podcasters, Big Time Bloggers & Social Media
Links To Announce During The Interview For Steve's Free Book And Resources
1. Free copy of Steve’s New York Times bestseller, What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do – http://www.WhatIsYourWhat.com/free
2. Free copy of Steve’s Business Technology Book of the Year, Internet Prophets: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online – http://www.InternetProphets.com/free
3. Steve’s main site – http://www.SteveOlsher.com
4. The Reinvention Workshop – http://www.TheReinventionWorkshop.com
5. Internet Prophets LIVE! – http://www.InternetProphetsLive.com